The Virgin Mary in Roman Catholic and Protestant Thought
December 13, 2021
In this episode, David Fry and Johnathan Arnold discuss the doctrine of Mary.
Support the show
- What is the Roman Catholic doctrine of Mary (four Marian dogmas)?
- Should we call Mary the "Mother of God" (Theotokos)?
- Should we venerate Mary?
- Did Mary remain a virgin (perpetual virginity)?
- Was Mary born without original sin (immaculate conception)?
- Was Mary a co-redemptrix?
- Was Mary assumed into heaven?
- Should we ask Mary to intercede for us?